We are going to let you in on a BIG Secret: Valentines is more than a yummy box of chocolate and flowers – Those are great any day of the year. The secret to romance this Valentines day ( from our experience) is creating memories together outside with your loved ones, rain or shine. We created this guide to unique and memorable Squamish activities, gifts, events and things to do for Valentines day (and beyond) with your special someone.
Insiders Tip: The couple that plays together stays together.
Top 6 Activities:
- Hike & Picnic – Pick up your partner’s favourite snacks and head out on a valentine’s hike for two. Don’t let the weather discourage you if it happens to be wet outside. It just means cozy-ing up by the fire at Pepe and Gringos will be that much better after! Check out our guide to the top hiking hotspots for some inspiration.
- Snowmobile Tours – Book a snowmobile adventure to explore the backcountry of Callaghan Valley together, The scenery mixed with the fun will be a winning combination. Tip – Share the sled to get extra cozy.
- Snowshoe – Snowshoeing is a great way to enjoy the outdoors and mountains around Squamish. Rentals are available at Valhalla pure, or book a guided tour today.
- Dogsledding – Explore the scenic Callaghan valley in a traditional dog sled, perfect for two. Be sure to book far in advance as this tour tends to fill up fast!
- Scenic Flight – Book a romantic flight over the Squamish Valley, where you can spot mountain peaks you may want to hike together in the future. Or try flying with an introductory flight – The ultimate test of trust!
- Get your Climb on at Ground Up – The newest recreation addition to our community. Take a lesson together and learn to climb before heading outside to take on the over 3500 routes that Squamish has to offer.
Romance in the Mountains Package:
- Book our romance package for two, including a one night stay in the executive suites hotel, chocolates, flowers and a scenic flight for two. Perfect for a staycation or weekend getaway. Click here for more details and if it is booked out for valentines, we can always issue a gift certificate to be used in the future!
- Visit the girls at Concrete Blonde for a pedicure for two – or give a gift certificate for your partner to be pampered in the future!
- Book a table at one of our Local Favourite restaurants:
- Tip: – Call now to reserve as they will book up fast for Valentine’s day and or head out a day early to celebrate with less crowds.
- Check out the new Locally designed clothing line at Stylezone Squamish – the ladies in there will help you pick out a great gift.
Dust off the Dancing Shoes:
Check out one of the many great event happening this weekend in Squamish by clicking here:
Give the Gift of Adventure:
- Give a gift that will fuel the adventure – Nothing says I love you like a couples backcountry ski set up from Valhalla Pure or any of the other gear that is available at their store that will help you explore & play more.
- Gift Certificate for Adventure are also available for any of the activities we book through Squamish Adventure.com
Insider’s tip: Flowers and chocolate are appreciated any day of the year!
Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a staycation for two, Squamish has many great options for creating that special valentine’s weekend. Squamish Valentine’s day is typically promoted as a day to celebrate love with chocolates, flowers and cards. However, for the team at Squamish Adventure, Valentines day is an opportunity to create memories with your loved ones preferably by playing outside. We created this guide to a unique and memorable valentine’s day in Squamish BC, and remember the couple that plays together stays together!