The warm and sunny days of summer are here in Squamish and that means it’s time to make the most out of the extended daylight. What better way to soak up some rays and catch up with an old friend then dining on one of the many picturesque patios in Squamish? We created the ultimate guide to Squamish patios to help you make the most of the summer rays and dine al fresco this summer. Enjoy and share!
Our Picks: Top Seven Patios in Squamish
Here are the top seven patios in Squamish that you are going to want to check out this summer season:
- The Watershed: The Watershed Grill is a Local Favourite Squamish restaurant, offering wild salmon, seafood, ribs, pasta, homemade burgers & more. Enjoy their unique waterfront setting with views that will take your breath away year round. The dining room is also filled with HD big screens broadcasting the latest sports coverage. Everyone is welcome at this family friendly restaurant.
- The Match Eatery and Pub: Match eatery is a contemporary themed British pub offering a premium sports viewing experience. With energetic and attentive staff serving pub staples, with a local and gastro flare featuring Live Music, DJ’s and sporting events.At Match eatery, good food is paralleled only by an incredible atmosphere and genuine customer service. It’s more than a regular pub & eatery, it’s a local landmark.
- Pepes Chophouse and Seafood: Pepes is one of the best restaurants in Squamish BC. Serving familiar comfort food, locally sourced produce and sustainable seafoods and meat. Since 2004 they have been one of Squamish’s and the sea to sky corridors most revered eateries, fresh, consistent, with your favorite dishes, friendly professional service and great value.
- Howe Sound Inn and Brewing: The Howe Sound serves fantastic food and award winning made in house ales. The restaurant is a great place to fuel your adventure, while the pub offers a place for adventurers of all types to celebrate their day with a well deserved refreshing locally brewed beer.The Howe Sound Brewery just received the well deserved award for the Best Brewery in BC for 2014!
- Norman Rudy’s Pub: Norman Rudy’s is located at The Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, and is a great place to bring people together around the love of delicious food and drinks.One of their biggest drawcards is their massive patio, which is surrounded by classic Squamish views of mountains, ponds and forests. Inside is a cozy room and bar with games and TVs to catch any sporting events.
- The Locavore Bar + Grill: What began as The Locavore Food Truck, has grown into a full service Bar & Grill. Grab your Locavore favourite to go for lunch, or enjoy them in our full service dining space and bar after 4pm.
- Zephyr Cafe: Located in the heart of Downtown Squamish, the Zephyr Cafe offers creative and tasty veggie, vegan, raw and gluten-free dishes to satisfy any craving. Zephyr is a favourite among locals, tourists and Squamish visitors since opening in 2008.
- Northyards Cider Co.: Established in 2018, Northyards Cider operates under the mission to create ciders that are delicious and crushable, while maintaining the integrity of traditional cider making and the quality of fruit.
Enjoy Your Own Patio During the Summer Evenings in Squamish
Some people prefer to spend the long relaxing days of summer on their private patio. Why not grab some yummy takeout then head home to appreciate the comfort of your outdoor living space? The Green Moustache features 100 percent natural whole food choices. Pick up an order of their organic and nutrient-rich food choices, juices, smoothies, and a mouth-watering dessert and then head home to dine in the comfort of your backyard oasis.
Squamish summer days are an excellent time for patio dining, and with so many local options you are sure to find the perfect place to enjoy the invigorating outdoor season.