The warm and sunny days of summer are here in Squamish and that means it’s time to make the most out of the extended daylight. What better way to soak up some rays and catch up with an old friend then dining on one of the many picturesque patios in Squamish? We created the ultimate guide to Squamish patios to help you make the most of the summer rays and dine al fresco this summer. Enjoy and share!
Our Picks: Top Seven Patios in Squamish
Here are the top seven patios in Squamish that you are going to want to check out this summer season:
- The Watershed: The Watershed is Squamish’s only waterfront patio. You can dine right next to the river where, if you are lucky, you might catch glimpses of bears, seals, and other local wildlife. The Watershed is a local favorite, so it’s the perfect location to rub shoulders and share a cold one with long time Squamish residents.
- The Match Eatery and Pub: The Match Eatery and Pub not only has a fantastic patio but it also doubles as a sports bar. The Pub is an ideal place to grab a bite to eat, watch a game, drink a refreshing beverage, or listen to live music. Dine either inside or out on their patio with the best views of the chief.
- Pepes Chophouse and Seafood: Pepes Chophouse and Seafood features a quiet garden-style location where you can sip one of their great margaritas. Voted best steak in town, this is a great place to grab a delicious meal surrounded by fresh flowers.
- Howe Sound Inn and Brewing: The new spring and summer brews are ready to be enjoyed at the Howe Sound Inn and Brewing. They have a great patio to relax on while drinking a cold one. All of the brewery’s microbrews and lagers are on tap. From the patios deck, you’ll be able to see the Stawamus Chief rock climbing face.
- Norman Rudy’s Pub: Norman Rudy’s Pub is considered a fantastic local hangout. Seek some shade beneath one of their umbrella tables on their outdoor patio while you soak up the countryside. You might even catch a glimpse of the local bear family so have your phone handy to snap a photo or make a video.
- Joinery & Locavore: Enjoy a glass of wine while relaxing on the patio of the Joinery & Locavore. The ample outdoor space is situated right by bike trails and has plenty of space for large groups and free range kids
- Zephyr Cafe: The Zephyr Cafe is in the hub of metro Squamish so if you love to people watch then this is the place to be! Dine on one of their healthy mouth-watering creations while you take in the hustle and bustle of the town.
Enjoy Your Own Patio During the Summer Evenings in Squamish
Some people prefer to spend the long relaxing days of summer on their private patio. Why not grab some yummy takeout then head home to appreciate the comfort of your outdoor living space? The Green Moustache features 100 percent natural whole food choices. Pick up an order of their organic and nutrient-rich food choices, juices, smoothies, and a mouth-watering dessert and then head home to dine in the comfort of your backyard oasis.
Squamish summer days are an excellent time for patio dining, and with so many local options you are sure to find the perfect place to enjoy the invigorating outdoor season.