We created this list of the top events not to miss in town this September, to help you make the most out of your Squamish Summer fun. Please enjoy, share and let us know if we missed any events below that are on your not to miss list.
Top 10 Events Not to Miss This September :
1. Squamish Art Walk
Squamish ArtWalk runs from Sept 1 – 30, 2017.
2. Mountain Music: The Hairfarmers
The Hairfarmers will perform at the Sea to Sky Gondola four times this summer!
3. Copper & Fire Arts Event
4. Brackendale Fall Fair
5. Social Media for Business; 4 Part Series
6. Squamish CAN – Farm to Table Dinner
7. Cocktails & Conversations
Please join us for Cocktails & Conversations in late September.
8. Apres Five with Norman Rudy’s
9. Treeline Women’s Climbing Festival
Come and join Treeline WOC for it’s first women’s climbing festival to be held in Squamish British Columbia.
10. Summer Wine Down
For the complete line up check out our event calendar here
Latest posts by Paula de Jong (see all)
- June Events Not to Miss - June 6, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Practice Yoga Even in the Summer - June 4, 2018
- Discovering the Squamish Normal of Mountain Biking – by RideHub - June 3, 2018