CONTEST TIME – WELLNESS PACKAGE from Euphoria Natural Health
How to Enter:
New Likes to Euphoria Natural Health Facebook Page – 1 Entry (all winners must like page)
Like, comment or share this post on Facebook – 1 Entry
Sign up below with your email: – Bonus Entry!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [your company name] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Aug 11th and ending Sept 20th. All online entries must be received by Sept 20th 2017
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided above. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Squamish Adventure. .
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize listed abouve. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Squamish Adventure to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by email or social media notification within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Squamish Adventure shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Squamish Adventure and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries..
8. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Euphoria Natural Health
9. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Squamish Adventure is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!