Great Squamish Restaurants for Valentine’s Day and Beyond
Valentines day is right around the corner and its time to start thinking about where you will take your loved one for Valentine’s Day in Squamish. we came up with our pics for 6 places to dine with your valentine. Inside tip: If you want to take your sweetheart for a charming, memorable dinner then you need to make reservations early. The most popular restaurants in Squamish book up quick when it comes to V Day.
- The Watershed: Why not dine riverside and enjoy mountain views with your dinner? The Watershed was voted the best patio in Squamish for a reason. Check it out this valentines. Call for reservations: 604-898-6665
- Pepes Chophouse: If your idea of a scrumptious meal includes an impressive steak then you won’t be disappointed. They also offer superior service to make it a night to remember. Call for reservations: 604-898-3606
- Norman Rudys: The views are breathtaking and the food is delicious while always being farm fresh. You both can also partake of the wide variety of craft beers, cocktails, and wines. Call for reservations: 604-815-7978
- Locavore: To create a memorable “Squamish style” valentines day why not have a picnic at the top of the mountain? You can grab a lunch to go and enjoy everything that the picturesque region has to offer. Call ahead: 604-898-1969
- Salted Vine: If you and your loved one want to savor the taste of the Pacific Northwest then you both won’t be disappointed. The contemporary cuisine and upscale dining set the perfect stage for a starry-eyed night. Call for reservations: 604-390-1910
Remember that restaurants book up quickly for Valentines Day so make your reservations early to guarantee a table. Also, you can always opt to take your loved one out for an enchanting dining experience any day of the week. You don’t need a special holiday to celebrate love.