Summers in Squamish BC are filled with local events, activities, summer camps , awesome live music and generally and fun things to do. With an event happening every weekend, We compiled this list of the top 15 things to do this August in Squamish BC.
Health & Wellness
1) Check out this awesome 1 day mini retreat brought to you by One Tree Wellness:
2) Yoga at the top of the Gondola – brought to you by the Yoga Studio.
Sports and Recreation
3) Don’t miss the weekly Humpday Pump day at Ground Up Climbing
4) This is the 3rd year for the popular Bouldering and Acroyoga festival at at Ground Up Climbing
5) One of the oldest group mountain bike rides in Squamish –
6) This epic trail running course was created by runners for runners
7) Try Squamish Camp combines the best of Squamish’ s most prized activities: Hiking, biking and trampoline – be sure to sign up your kids for this awesome camp. ***SOLD OUT**
8) Sign up the kids for indoor climbing camps to learn skills and safety and before you know it they will be climbing up the grand wall!
9) The Airhouse is offering trampoline academy camps- with a focus on improving aerial skills and taking your flight to another level with one of their world class designed training programs. *** SOLD OUT **
They still have space in our BiKe, SkaTe and DigiTal camps. Aug 15-19.
Register now: Airhouse.ca/camp
Music & Nightlife
10) Be sure to stop by the Copper coil every wednesday for live jam nights. Enjoy the views from their patio while the music soothes your soul!
11) Squamish’s newest nightclub has Live music and a full line up of other amazing music acts.
12) A local Squamish band that simply rocks. Check them out at the Brewpub
13) Music with a view at the top of the gondola – Don’t miss local star Will Ross!
14) Every Wednesday you can enjoy live music while you dine at the Crabapple cafe
15) Live streaming of the farewell concert by the Tragically Hip – Downtown Squamish Street Party