I’m sure you would rather be outside enjoying all the recreation Squamish has to offer instead of doing household chores, so here’s a maintenance list that can be done outside in the warm sunshine:
1. Gardening: Spruce up your yard with new plants and remove weeds from garden beds. A maintained yard provides curb appeal if you want to sell your home. If you live in a condo or townhome plant flowers in pots to add bright pops of colour to your patio or deck.
2. Windows: Clean dirty windows so you can clearly enjoy the beautiful Squamish views.
3. Deck maintenance: Depending on the type of deck you have, power-wash to clean or reapply stain to protect. Once complete, your deck will be in perfect condition to entertain family and friends at a summer BBQ!
4. Clean Garage: Open up the garage door and let the fresh summer air in! Clean, organize and go through everything. If it’s collecting dust or you don’t use it, sell it or donate to someone who will use it.
5. Inspect you home: Take the time to walk around your home and look for anything that may need cleaning / repairing or repainting.
Are you considering selling your home this summer? Contact me for a complimentary home evaluation and to discuss the best way to showcase your home for a summer sale.