The secret is out…there are a lot of amenities that come with living in Squamish.
Check out these 5 reasons you should move to Squamish:
- Really Big Backyard: Regardless of what type of property you move into, all properties come with a “Squamish Backyard”. There are endless trails in Squamish so easily accessible trails throughout Squamish allow you to hike, mountain bike, rock climb, or take a casual stroll through the woods.
- Fresh Water Pools: Squamish properties come equipped with nearby natural lakes. Ready for a swim? Check out Alice Lake and Brohm Lake and enjoy the refreshing natural water plunge to cool off on a hot summer day!
- Exceptional Views: Stunning mountain views surround the town of Squamish. Whether you are gazing at the Chief, Mt. Garibaldi or Atwell, or looking at Howe Sound perched at the top of the Sea to Sky Gondola, the views will leave you inspired by their scenic beauty.
- Top of the Line Sound System: Squamish is now home to the amazing Squamish Valley Music Festival. Each August world class musicians come to Squamish for an exceptional multi day music festival.
- Incredible Location: Squamish is located in the Sea to Sky corridor where the sea meets the mountains. Ideally located between Vancouver and Whistler you can easily access the city or a ski resort…that is if you want to leave Squamish.
Do you have questions about the Squamish market, or moving here? Please feel free to call or email anytime.
Royal LePage Black Tusk Realty