ABOUT THE AIRHOUSE, SQUAMISH BC
The Airhouse, located in Squamish, B.C., is a progressive, freestyle training centre offering a wide range of trampoline and conditioning programs for everyone. Our goal is to provide the best jumping experience in a safe and fun learning environment. Whether you are a kid just starting to learn trampoline basics to competitive athletes looking for professional training and coaching Airhouse is the place for you.
The Airhouse offers something for everyone. From Open Jump Drop Ins to Drop In Skateboarding. We have single lessons to our Academy program and don’t forget Private Events and Birthday Parties.
Connect with Airhouse
- Address: 1201 Commercial Pl #401, Squamish, BC V8B 0A4
- Phone: (604) 390-3390
- Website: airhouse.ca
- Hours: M-F 10:30am – 8:00pm S&aS 9:30am – 8:00pm
Age Specific drop in sessions:
- Toddler Time for 3 & 4 year olds every morning
- Open Time – Ages 3 and up
- Youth Time – 5 – 18 yr olds/li>
- 13+ Time – 13 and up
Birthday Parties – 15 Guests
Want to have a birthday party without the hassle, mess and noise in your own home? Airhouse birthday parties are the way to go! Prices from 285.00
Your Event will Include:
- An energetic party host to ensure a safe and fun experience;
- 5-10 minutes registration and orientation;
- 1 hour of jump time;
- 30 minutes use of one of our party zones after your jump time;
- 1 Individual cheese pizza per jumper;
- 1 Juice box for each jumper;
- 1 Veggie platter with dip;
- 1 Airhouse T-Shirt for the birthday guest of honor;
- All of the plates, cutlery and napkins etc.
- The best part….Airhouse staff do the clean up!
Take flight to another level with one of our world class designed training programs. The Airhouse offers programs for all ages and ability levels. There are 4 levels in each age group and kids progress at their own speed. Class ratio is 4:1.
CAMP Airhouse are unique Camps offered throughout the year. We have full day and half day camps. Winter Break, Spring Break, Summer Break, Pro-D Days and when we feel like it Camp.
All of our camps are focused on learning and development in a fun and progressive environment. We want to showcase everything that makes OUR COMMUNITY amazing while using Airhouse as our central clubhouse and training zone.
More information and bookings at airhouse.ca/camp
The Airhouse is available for groups to host a private event or training session. The entire facility will be yours and we can work with you to develop a custom package tailored to meet all of your needs. Corp Event and Parties, Movie Premieres, Art Shows, School Groups, Team or Club Practices, Auctions and Fundraising activities or any excuse for a celebration.