Top 10 November Events Not to Miss:
It feels like winter in Squamish! Time to beat the winter blues and get on those happening shoes. Check out our top picks for events and happenings in Squamish this November.
1. Boulders n’ Brews
Come to Ground Up or some bouldering and fun.
2. Winter Market
3. Acro Yoga Workshop
Join us for a 3 hr Acroyoga workshop in Squamish. This session is intended to up the skills of beginner and intermediate Acroyogi’s.
4. Eat Real To Heal: Creating Healthy Kids
If you have little ones, we don’t need to remind you of the struggle of getting greens into them.
5. The New Shackletons – Western/Retro/Dance
A high energy, up tempo, barn burning trio, playing an endless retro, rockabilly, dance party of classic and contemporary music.
6. Apres Fives with Euphoria Natural Health
Join us at Euphoria Natural Health in Garibaldi Village Plaza for November’s much-anticipated Apres Five!
7. Monday’s Meet and Eat Lunchtime Social
Monday is meet and eat at The Common.
8. Scented Soy Candle Workshop
Come down to the Soap Shoppe and learn how to make your own soy candles.
9. Learn to Sew -Adults
This workshop is ideal for those who have never used a sewing machine or those in need of a refresher in basic sewing techniques and machine operation.
10. Open Mic Mondays
For the complete line up check out our event calendar here
Latest posts by Paula de Jong (see all)
- June Events Not to Miss - June 6, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Practice Yoga Even in the Summer - June 4, 2018
- Discovering the Squamish Normal of Mountain Biking – by RideHub - June 3, 2018