Website WestUrban Developments Ltd
WestUrban Developments Ltd. a land development company based out of Campbell River, BC and working throughout Western Canada. We are currently accepting applications for the Journeyman Carpenter-Foreman for our Squamish site.
We value people, relationships, innovation and culture. Our core business is multi-family apartments, townhomes and retail spaces. We're doing construction differently, and we're thinking outside the box about how we can improve our company and our industry. If you're looking for a company with a family dynamic where you can have opportunities to grow, and be challenged, then come join us!
We offer health benefits and competitive pay. The ideal candidate will have supervisory skills, capable of working with minimal oversight and able to lead crew members through the work safely and efficiently. Must have good time management and knowledge of construction drawings, architectural design and engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction industry
- Red Seal or equivalent carpentry ticket required
- Minimum Level 1 First Aid
- Supervisory experience & good communicator
- Experience working on a 3 or more-floor complex
- Experience working on underground parking lots would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure that subcontractors adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Computer skills would be an asset
- Mobile – willing to travel and be flexible with work location and shifts
- Must have a valid BC Driver's License
- Expedite the project through efficient and quality work
- Supervise and assist sub trades and report directly to the Site Superintendent
- Act as Site Superintendent when needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org