Website Headline Mountain Holidays
Head-Line Mountain Holidays is an event management company that uniquely operates many of its own Luxury Wilderness Experiences. We are based in the breathtaking Sea to Sky Corridor offering exclusive customized adventures from Whistler and Vancouver alike.
We are seeking a new team member who exemplifies our world class customer service standards and embraces luxury adventure travel from our Squamish headquarters.
Head-Line Mountain Holidays specializes in exclusive, luxury-based holiday experiences in unique, other-worldly settings. We offer an array of celebrated activities and events to provide excitement at all levels of the spectrum. Our team of innovative Experience Creators are dedicated, inspired designers of adventures, venues and activities that cater to the most exotic requests.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the Experience Designer will assist with representing the culture, products and values of Head-Line Mountain Holidays accurately and enthusiastically.
EVENT COORDINATOR – GUEST SERVICE AGENT:
- Provide outstanding customer service as customer contact for all HEAD-LINE inbound and outbound sales over the phone, online, via email and in person describing and detailing luxury offerings to guests through various media forms.
- Communicate with suppliers (hotels; transportation; internal staff; food & beverage; film & photography; other adventure travel organizations) to provide the ultimate guest experience.
- Ensure that all service expectations and standards are being maintained throughout Guest Services and follow up with guest feedback and issues in a timely manner
- Liaises with accounts department for invoicing and commission payment
- Developing positive relationships with customers and manage feedback effectively
- Assisting with scheduling and logistics as bookings are received
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on all product offerings, company policies and procedures, and promotional programs
- Continually strive to exceed our guests’ expectations, and to help create the best possible activity experience for all our guests
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLSET REQUIRED:
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Discreet and diplomatic
- Patient, understanding and able to deal effectively with customer concerns
- Outgoing, confident fun personality with strong people skills
- Punctual, trustworthy and able to work independently or at home office with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and maintain a strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (email; Microsoft suite of products; google docs; excel).
- Proficiency with Customer relations management computer systems
- Proven strength in problem solving and an ability to make decisions
- Flexible to work varying hours/days as business needs dictate
- Diploma or degree in tourism management is considered an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience
This is a Squamish-based position both in the office headquarters as well as from a home based office.
Our reservations office is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm every day, with extended hours 8:00am to 8:00pm during peak seasons or holidays. Primarily weekend and holiday work will be required.
Hours for this position will be flexible and will range as business needs dictate.
Compensation: Hourly wage based on experience.
If you are a motivated career minded tourism professional seeking an engaging and Update diverse employment experience, please provide a full resume and brief cover letter explaining your skills as they relate to the position offered.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.