Search Squamish's most comprehensive local event calendar. Find food & dining, music & nightlife, health & wellness & of course: Squamish Adventure Events.
- This event has passed.
Squamish Excellence Sales is Service Workshop (Evening time)
May 2 @ 6:30 am - 9:00 pm
Ever wondered why people can’t stand “sales” people but love great customer service? The Squamish Business Excellence Series has a new workshop that will challenge everything you know about sales philosophy, customer engagement and increase your business results.
Two hours of hands-on learning will fly by as facilitator Christine McLeod guides you through the sales and service journey from the point of view of a customer and a sales coach. Whether you work face to face with customers, on the phone or via technology platforms, you will benefit from sharpening your skills in all the following areas.
– Quickly establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
– Using H.O.S.T as a guide for every customer interaction
– Using interest-based problem solving to increase results
– Moving from no to yes- handling common objections
– Reading visual and tone cues to know when to move forward
– Using metrics and goals to evaluate yourself and your team
– Become a more confident and successful sales associate
Christine McLeod of Everyday Leaders has worked in sales and customer service for over 20 years. She has managed a retail business operation of over $4 million in Whistler with a team of over 60 employees. She has generated over $100,000 in revenues for local, not for profits and understands the inextricable link between sales and service. Today, she coaches and speaks to sales teams big and small about how to hone their skills to make a difference for their customers.
This workshop is made possible thanks to an economic development partnership between the Squamish Chamber, the District of Squamish and Tourism Squamish, with funding from the Province of BC.